Long List of Sex Supplements Recently Recalled Due to Illegal Ingredients
Here’s a long list of the latest sex enhancement supplements you need to avoid according to the FDA.
Sex sells―in particular with the sale of unregulated supplements that often promise to work just as good as prescription drugs like Cialis and Viagra. However, according to health officials with the FDA, many of those products contain as many as six different ingredients found in otherwise FDA-approved prescription drugs and their analogs that could cause harm to the user because of interactions with legal medications and/or exposure to doses that are well above safe levels.
As such, the FDA has been working toward revealing unsafe sex supplements to protect consumers who are unaware of the dangers that can exist hidden within those easy to buy sex supplements available online and in stores.
Just recently, the FDA posted a news release warning consumers of a long list of the latest unapproved sex enhancement supplements that were found to contain the same active ingredient as that used in Viagra—sildenafil.
While sildenafil is perfectly legal in the sale of Viagra, it is not legal without prior approval by the FDA in the sale of other brands of sex enhancement medications or supplements. In this case, the makers of the tested sex supplements were at fault for not disclosing the presence of sildenafil in their products, which according to the FDA puts consumers at a serious health risk as sildenafil in addition with certain drugs such as those used to treat diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and heart disease—all of which contain nitrates―could cause a fatal drop in blood pressure.
According to the FDA press release, the seller of the sex supplements found at fault―R Thomas Marketing LLC―is voluntarily recalling all lots of the following products to the consumer:
• Black Ant: BIG BOX (20 small boxes / 4 capsules per box / 80 capsules total)
• Herb Viagra: BIG BOX (20 small boxes / 4 capsules per box / 80 capsules)
• Real Skill: BIG BOX (20 small boxes / 4 capsules per box / 80 capsules)
• Stree Overlord: BIG BOX (20 small boxes / 4 capsules per box / 80 capsules)
• Weekend Prince: BIG BOX (24 individual cards / 2 capsules per card / 48 capsules)
• African Black Ant: BIG BOX (8 small boxes / 6 capsules per box / 48 capsules)
Furthermore, due to that other as-of-yet untested sex supplements sold may also contain sildenafil due to that they were sourced by the same vendors as the above listed supplements, R. Thomas Marketing is also recalling all lots of the following products:
• Bull: CASE (10 packs / 3 capsules per can / 30 capsules)
• Bulls Genital: CASE (10 Cans / 10 capsules per can / 100 capsules)
• Zhonghua Niu Bian: BIG BOX (6 small boxes / 6 capsules per box / 36 capsules)
• African Superman: BIG BOX (6 small boxes / 8 capsules per box / 48 capsules)
• Bigger Longer More Time More Sperms: BIG BOX (6 small boxes / 6 capsules per small box / 36 capsules)
• Black Ant King: BIG BOX (10 capsules / can / 12 cans per box / 120 capsules)
• Black Storm: SMALL BOX (6 capsules)
• Germany Niubian: BIG BOX (10 small boxes / 24 capsules per box / 240 capsules)
• Happy Passengers: BIG BOX (30 small boxes / 1 capsule per box / 30 capsules)
• Plant Viagra: BIG BOX / (18 cans / 6 capsules per can / 108 capsules)
• Hard Ten Days: BIG BOX (6 small boxes / 6 capsules per box / 36 capsules)
• Man King: BIG BOX (8 small boxes / 5 capsules per box / 40 capsules)
• Mojo Risen: BIG BOX (24 individual cards / 2 capsules per card/ 48 capsules)
• Night Man: SMALL BOX (6 capsules)
• Tiger King: BIG BOX (10 small bottles / 10 capsules per bottle / 100 capsules)
• Samurai-X: BIG BOX (24 individually wrapped capsules)
• Super Hard: BIG BOX (20 small boxes / 6 capsules per box / 120 capsules)
• Zhen Gong: BIG BOX (16 small boxes / 2 capsules per box / 32 capsules)
Consumers who have purchased any of the above mentioned products are advised to stop using the product immediately and arrange return of the products to:
Attn: RECALL NOTICE
R Thomas Marketing LLC
20 Passaic St.
Trenton, NJ 08618
Consumers with questions regarding this voluntary recall can contact R Thomas Marketing LLC by email at [email protected] and/or calling at 914-278-0212 914-278-0212.
Consumers should contact their physician or healthcare provider if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking or using these drug products. Adverse reactions or quality problems experienced with the use of this product may be reported to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either online, by regular mail or by fax.
• Complete and submit the report online: www.fda.gov/medwatch/report.htm.
• Regular Mail or FAX: Download form www.fda.gov/MedWatch/getforms.htm or call 1-800-332-1088 1-800-332-1088 FREE to request reporting form, then complete and return to the address on the pre-addresses form, or submit by fax to 1-800-FDA-0178.
Health officials advise men that if they believe that they are experiencing erectile dysfunction or a case of “Low-T” that rather than take a chance on untested supplements, that they should instead turn to their family physician for examination, guidance and help that is both safe and more effective.
Here is an informative article about Sex Supplement Red Flags to watch out for to protect yourself from unscrupulous sales of sex enhancing products.
Reference: FDA press release―“R Thomas Marketing LLC In Conjunction With Just Enhance LLC Issues Nationwide Recall Of Black Ant, Herb Viagra, Real Skill, Weekend Prince, African Black Ant And Stree Overlord Along With Multiple Other Products Due To Undeclared Sildenafil”