Allergy Alert on Undeclared Components in Poducts Containing Sun Died Tomatoes
Lesley Elizabeth Inc. is voluntarily recalling all codes of the following products which are sold nationwide in retail stores and are marketed under the brand names "Lesley Elizabeth Inc", "Lizzie's Kitchen", "Attrezzi", "Bangma", "Doms", "Liebmans", "Robies", "Savory", "Smoke & Fire", "Sociale", "Trade Winds", "Urban Villa", "Westborn Markets", "Wonderful", and "Good Spirits" because they contain undeclared sulfites.
Anyone who is allergic to sulfites should not consume these products. People who are allergic to sulfites and eat these products run the risk of an allergic reaction that may vary from mild to life threatening. There is no risk to individuals who are not allergic to sulfites. No illnesses have been reported to date.
All products being shipped from today forward will be correctly labeled to reveal the presence of sulfites or the formula will be altered to remove the Sun dried Tomatoes. The products included in this recall are:
- Chunky Guacamole in 8oz. and 225 ml. jars
- Garden Vegetable Seasoning in 8oz., 125 ml. and 225 ml. jars
- Brown Basmati Rice in 8 oz. tubes with a sample bag of Dried Tomato Seasoning included in the tube.
- Short Brown Rice in 1.28oz. tubes with a sample bag of Garden Vegetable Seasoning included in the tube.
- Pasta For Two Dried Tomato in 1.28oz. tubes with a sample bag of Dried Tomato Seasoning included in the tube.
- Pasta For Two Garden Vegetable in 1.28 oz. tubes with a sample bag of Garden Vegetable Seasoning included in the tube.
- Dried Tomato Pesto in 4oz. jars.
- Sundried Tomato Dipping Oil in 8.5oz., 10oz. and 12oz. bottles.
Lesley Elizabeth Inc. has always been committed to producing products of the highest quality. Customers who have any of these products and have sulfite concerns should return the product to the place of purchase for refund or replacement. Customers with other concerns are urged to call us at 1-800-684-3300 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm EST Monday through Friday.