Consumers Shoul Check Homes For Botulism-Tainted Foods
The New Mexico Environment Department asks consumers to check for Castleberry's food and pet products tied to botulism after a man hospitalized for a case of that poisoning died recently.
The products are sold under several names, including Kroger, Meijer, Austex, Bloom and Thrifty Maid. The Department of Health confirmed today that a 52-year-old Sandoval County man who had been hospitalized in Albuquerque for a case of botulism has died. The Department of Health did not confirm that the man