Principles of Naturopathy
- All diseases, their cause and their treatment are one.
- The basic cause of disease is not bacteria. Bacteria develops after the accumulation of morbid matter when a favourable atmosphere for their growth develops in body. Basic cause is morbid matter and not the bacteria.
- Acute diseases are our friends not he enemies. Chronic diseases are the outcome of wrong treatment and suppression of the acute diseases.
- Nature is the greatest healer. Body the capacity to prevent itself from diseases and regain health if unhealthy.
- In Naturopathy patient is treated and not the disease.
- In Naturopathy diagnosis is easily possible. Ostentation is not required. Long waiting for diagnosis is not required for treatment.
- Patients suffering from chronic ailments are also treated successfully in comparatively less time in Naturopathy.
- After emerging, suppressed diseases can be cured by Naturopathy.
- Naturopathy treats physical, mental, social (moral) and spiritual all four aspects at the same time.
- Naturopathy treats body as a whole instead of giving treatment to each organ separetely.
- Naturopathy does not use medicines. According to Naturopathy "Food is Medicine".
- According to Gandhi Ji "Rama Nama is the best Natural Treatment", means doing prayer according to one