Principles of Naturopathy
- All diseases, their cause and their treatment are one.
- The basic cause of disease is not bacteria. Bacteria develops after the accumulation of morbid matter when a favourable atmosphere for their growth develops in body. Basic cause is morbid matter and not the bacteria.
- Acute diseases are our friends not he enemies. Chronic diseases are the outcome of wrong treatment and suppression of the acute diseases.
- Nature is the greatest healer. Body the capacity to prevent itself from diseases and regain health if unhealthy.
- In Naturopathy patient is treated and not the disease.
- In Naturopathy diagnosis is easily possible. Ostentation is not required. Long waiting for diagnosis is not required for treatment.
- Patients suffering from chronic ailments are also treated successfully in comparatively less time in Naturopathy.
- After emerging, suppressed diseases can be cured by Naturopathy.
- Naturopathy treats physical, mental, social (moral) and spiritual all four aspects at the same time.
- Naturopathy treats body as a whole instead of giving treatment to each organ separetely.
- Naturopathy does not use medicines. According to Naturopathy "Food is Medicine".
- According to Gandhi Ji "Rama Nama is the best Natural Treatment", means doing prayer according to one
Share this content.
If you liked this article and think it may help your friends, consider sharing or tweeting it to your followers.