Prevent a budget blow out with CHOICE'S shopping tips
With Christmas here, consumer watchdog CHOICE is offering an early present in the form of some yuletide shopping tips to keep the post-holiday budget blues at bay.
- Get your family together and put a limit on the amount spent on presents.
- Alternatively, have a Kris Kringle where everyone buys a present for just one other person.
- Shop with a list to avoid impulse buys. Set yourself a budget and stick to it.
- Shop around for the best deal.
- You can use online shopping sites to research prices.
- Last year we found the price of typical Christmas gifts could vary considerably
Share this content.
If you liked this article and think it may help your friends, consider sharing or tweeting it to your followers.