Wash your Hands and Avoid getting and spreading Diseases
Your hands pick up all kinds of germs and many diseases such as Ringworms,spreading through our hands. So keeping your hands clean will help in reducing your risk of getting and spreading many types of contagious diseases such as Common Cold. Germs spread through hand contacts directly or indirectly in many ways. If you visit a Super Market and shop using a push cart germs spread from the handlebar of the push cart also. Even handling Currency Notes, plays a role in spreading germs from one person to another.
Wash your hands:-
* After using Toilet.
* Before and after eating food either if you are eating with your hands or spoons and forks.
* Before and after feeding your child.
* Before and after Cooking food.
* After Cleaning the floor using a broom or mop.
* After coming home after a drive or ride.
The following are some tips for effectively cleaning your hands by washing:-
* Rinse your hands under running water, and apply soap or liquid soap, evenly over both of your hands. The whole process must be for at least one minute.
* Rub your hands together for 10 to 15 seconds to allow the soap to work.
* Make sure to rub soap foam on all the areas of your hands, including over the backs and between the fingers and nails.
* Rinse hands thoroughly and dry them. Avoid touching surfaces which will be full of various germs.
* In a family or house/room each must have separate soaps, towels, napkins. Soaps,Towels,Combs, Hair Brushes,Hankies etc. should not be shared.
Reported by InfoWorld Blog