Ads by Google

Self-Esteem

One Big Way To Increase Your Values and and Self-Esteem

One hour here, two hours there, even fifteen minutes, it all adds up, and quickly too. Television is toxic to our self-esteem. In fact, 90% of television programs are a depressant. That leaves only 10% as a stimulant. With such a high percentage of negativity fueling the majority of this country television must play into the fact that anti-depressant consumption is doubling by the year. So, if you are wondering why you have low self-esteem, think about your television habits.

Health and Wellness: 

How to Assess Your Self-Help Needs

Self Help is itself a broad category from which to choose resources for your personal benefit. It is wise to assess yourself first, in\nterms of "needs" and/or "problems" to be solved. Because as you work through this process you will find that more than one Online Resource may fit the bill. Then you are in the unsavory position of having to test a number of things to see what works best.\n

Self Help is itself a broad category from which to choose resources for your personal benefit. It is wise to assess yourself first, in\nterms of "needs" and/or "problems" to be solved. Because as you work through this process you will find that more than one Online Resource may fit the bill. Then you are in the unsavory position of having to test a number of things to see what works best.\n

Source: 
Maurice Turmel
Health and Wellness: 

Pages