Water Test Kit Lets You Check Drinking Water
Today we reported about a new study linking the diabetes to higher levels of Arsenic in drinking water. It would be helpful if families and individuals could regularly check the levels of Arsenic in your drinking water and other contaminants to make sure your drinking water is safe.
This simple, affordable one-of-a-kind kit tests for (Bacteria, Lead, Pesticides, Nitrates, Nitrites, Chlorine, pH and
Hardness) 8 of the most common and potentially hazardous contaminants found in drinking water. Sample your
water today and watch results appear right before your eyes! For your family’s health, you'll be glad you did.
Watersafe® All-In-One Test Kit Description:
Our most comprehensive test yet, this unique system allows you to:
- Get professional lab results in your own home
- Find out if you have "hard water"
- Detect dangerous amounts of chlorine
- Test for presence of bacteria
- Reveal the presence of deadly toxins (from pesticides or fertilizers)
- Learn your water's pH balance
- Compare your results with EPA-recommended levels
- Feel confident in the water you drink
Please note that while it says All-in-One Test Kit it's not clear if Watersafe can detect Arsenic levels in drinking water, but it checks for 8 of the most common and potentially dangerous contaminants found in drinking water.