The Secret To Meditation and Moving Beyond it's Limitations
Daily meditation is the single greatest and easiest practice you can do to relax, restore your energy and love yourself. To reconnect to your spirit and experience who you truly are, this is the first step, but it will only take you so far.
Many successful people like Oprah Winfrey, Marianne Williamson and Deepak Chopra swear by it. Why? Because there is wisdom, peace and joy in being present with stillness. In today's world it is almost a radical act to be still, breathe and simply be with yourself without any distractions.
There are many ways to meditate, but here is a simple way to start if you are new to meditation:
- Sit in a quiet space either on a cushion on the floor or in a chair.
- Hold your spine straight, your chin down and imagine a string pulling the top center of your head up to the ceiling.
- Then simply focus on your out breath - your breath is your life source; in one sense it's God's breath breathing you.
- Your shoulders and your jaw are relaxed.
- Your eyes may be open or closed. If they are