10 oz. Rotini
1 head cauliflower
1 head broccoli
2 bunches green onions
8 oz. Fresh mushrooms
1 bottle (8oz.) Herbs and Spices dressing (no fat)
- Cook rotini until al dente.
- Cool. Clean broccoli and cauliflower, then cut into florets.
- Dice green onions.
- Mix together with 2/3 of dressing.
- Marinate at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, add sliced mushrooms, and diced tomatoes and remaining dressing.
- Mix and serve.
- Makes 8 servings.
This is an official 5 A Day recipe.
Recipe provided by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Colorado Action for Healthy People and Valley Wide Health Services.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving: Calories, 238; Fat, 2 g; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber, 7 g; Sodium, 355 mg; percent calories from fat, 6%.