Sundried Tomato Hummus Recipe
Hummus is a great item to take with you for lunch or for a snack. Bring along dippable veggies, such as baby carrots and broccoli, to eat with the delicious hummus. This Sundried Tomato Hummus recipe serves 8 people.
* 2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
* 1/3 cup fat-free yogurt
* 1/4 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
* 3 garlic cloves
* 1/2 cup chopped and drained sundried tomatoes packed in oil
* 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
* 2 tsp lemon juice
1. Process garbanzo beans, yogurt, tahini, and garlic in food processor until smooth.
2. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and herbs; season to taste with lemon juice.
3. Refrigerate two hours before serving.
* Fruits and Veggies on the Go by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource -- original source of recipe.