Here is the safest breast cancer diagnostic method and 3 ways to treat it naturally
Breast cancer (BC) is an endemic problem in the modern world, and according to the CDC it is the most common cancer in women regardless of race and ethnicity. Usually, mammograms are offered as a diagnostic tool, but ionizing radiation emitted by this method can also be harmful, and even cause cancer in the long run. But, fret not because here you will find out more about a safer breast cancer diagnostic method, and 3 ways to treat it naturally.
Scientists say that the benefits of early cancer detection through mammography, outweigh the risks that this exam may actually induce breast cancer. However, the danger is real and even if the numbers are statistically small as far as the government thinks it is, you don’t want to be the one risking developing breast cancer, because you are trying to avoid it by doing regular check-ups. So, what is the alternative?
The best alternative to mammography, is a safer breast cancer diagnostic method called: thermography. But how does thermography work?
The paper entitled: " The Breast Cancer Detection Using Thermography," outlines the reasons bellow as to why thermography is safe and the way it works
1) Infrared breast thermography is an imaging technique which detects based on thermal changes in the body. This information acts as an indicator that a tumor may be present in the body. Survival rate is improved due to early detection with the help of thermography.
2) Due to increased blood vessel circulation and metabolic activity, the radiations emitted from the human body are higher around the regions where a tumor is present. The thermal information which is shown in a colored image where specific range of temperature is represented by a color assigned to it representing the variations observed throughout the part. The heat patterns as a visual aspect can be used to primarily categorize the clinical interpretation of breast thermogram.
3) Thermography is considered safer than mammography because Infrared Thermography is a noninvasive and a non-ionizing method for studying the internal structure, especially a cancerous tumour as it relates temperature. Such an imaging technique provides physiological information. Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging is a test and it is sensitive to Physiological changes that are precancerous indications that may lead to tumours.
The effectiveness of thermography as a breast cancer diagnostic method has been established in a recent research analysis on thermography and breast Cancer prevention. The analysis has demonstrated that this breast cancer diagnostic method is not only effective but should be utilized more by physicians and other health care providers to assist with early detection and prevention of breast cancer.
In yet another study to pinpoint the efficacy of such breast cancer diagnostic method, 92 patients for whom a breast biopsy was recommended underwent thermography. The results were promising with 60 of 94 biopsies were malignant and 34 were benign. Thermography identified 58 of 60 malignancies, with 97% sensitivity, 44% specificity, and 82% negative predictive value depending on the mode used.
In 2011 an article was published by the University of California San Francisco, reporting that there is a high rate of false-positives with annual mammogram. In the same way, all diagnostic screening methods created to identify ongoing diseases, there is a possibility of error. So, it is a matter of focusing on the risks that each diagnostic method may incur, their respective costs, if your insurance will cover the chosen method and the long term health benefits you will enjoy.
If you are interested in knowing more about thermography, you may want to visit a licensed thermology clinic.
Now that we know that according to science, thermography is an effective and safer breast cancer diagnostic method . Here are the 3 ways to treat breast cancer naturally
1) Start using plants herbs scientifically studied for their ant-cancer abilities
A recent review studied the plants and herbs listed bellow for their anti-breast cancer activities, and discussed that not only they are widely used worldwide to fight cancer, they offer good results and should not be overlooked. This is because of their flavonoid contents, which exert antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
This review has centered on the biochemical properties of Allium sativum, Echinacea, Curcuma longa, Arctium lappa(burdock), Camellia sinensis, Panax ginseng and Flax seed. Extracts and juices of Withania somnifera, Amoora rohituka, Dysoxylum binectariferum and Vaccinium macrocarpon.
Taking for example burdock root. The review aforementioned, discussed that its seeds contain an active ingredient called Arctigenin. Arctigenin, has shown the ability to remove the tumor cells with low nutrients Burdock root consists of flavonoid type and polyphenol anti-oxidant, and they may have oppressive effect on tumor development.
2) Frankincense Essential Oil Therapy