Why Sleeping Pills Are Considered the Number 1 Most Dangerous Drug?
Sleeping pills - (zolpidem (e.g., Ambien), temazepam (e.g., Restoril), eszopiclone (e.g., Lunesta), zaleplon (e.g., Sonata), other benzodiazepines such as triazolam (e.g., Halcion) and flurazepam (e.g., Dalmane), barbiturates, and sedative antihistamines such as diphenhydramine (e.g., Benadryl).
If you continue to have difficulty sleeping while eating the proper foods Balch recommends taking 400-500 mg of magnesium before you go to sleep to improve your night’s rest. This natural muscle relaxant can give you the nights of calm and peace that your body needs before you tackle another challenging and productive day.
2. Dark Side of Sleeping Pills
4. Other Risks of Sleeping Pills
5. Lader, MH. Limitations on the use of benzodiazepines in anxiety and insomnia: are they justified? European Neuropsychopharmacology. 1999;9:S399-S405.
6. Medical News Today
7. Baby Sleep Side
8. Help Me Sleep: Magnesium Is the Secret for Sleep Problems
9. Benefits of Eating Organic Seaweed