Try Biotta Non-GMO Juice, I Really Liked Its Beet and Tart Cherry Taste
If You are looking for ways to take your workout and diet to the next level, enhance your training and nutrition intake with Biotta Beet Juice and Tart Cherry Jusice. Here is why I recommend it.
I am aware that the first sentence of this story sounded like an advertisement from a commercial, but Swiss made Biotta juices are really good, 100 percent juice and non-gmo. In the past several studies have shown the benefits of Beetroot juice, especially for athletes and cyclists. One study shows how Beetroot juice beats training for athletic endurance. This other small study shows Beetroot Juice improves Cyclists' performance.
Two weeks ago, a company that does marketing for Biotta in the United States, offered to sent me two samples of Biotta Beet Juisce and Biotta Tart Cherry Juice. I accepted the offer and tried them. One thing that immediately stood out for me, is how much it tasted the juices that I used to drink growing up in Soviet Armenia. Soviet Union may have not been as efficient as the United States in developing its agricultural sector, but everything was 100 percent organic and non-GMO.
I really liked the taste and highly recommending to try them. The price is higher than your normal juice, but this is 100 percent juice and non-GMO. There was one other thing that I particularly liked about Biotta: you have to use it within 7 days of opening the bottle. Otherwise, it goes bad. This is a good sign that this is a real food, real juice, not those that can stay on shelves for months or years.
The Beet Juice is Gluten-free.
Five Types of Juices, All non-GMO
According to Biotta's release 5 items in the Biotta line are now available: Beet Juice, Celery Root Juice, Elderberry Juice, Sauerkraut Juice, and Breuss® Vegetable Juice. Made in the same facility on the shores of Lake Constance in northern Switzerland for over a half century, Biotta ("bee-AH-tah") products are Non-GMO Project Verified "functional juices" that carry real nutritional value:
- Biotta Beet Juice contains nitrates, shown to lower blood pressure in studies by the American Heart Association. Beet juice also contains antioxidants, folic acid and betacyans, and aids digestive health.
- Biotta Celery Root Juice is recognized for its essential oils and high potassium content. Celery root acts as a diuretic and anti-inflammatory, helping to neutralize pH balance and stimulate kidney function, ridding the body of toxins.
- Biotta Elderberry Juice is rich in mineral nutrients and antioxidants. Elderberries have long been used to treat respiratory illnesses such as cold and flu, as well as to boost the immune system.
- Biotta Sauerkraut Juice is made from naturally fermented cabbage and is packed with probiotics. The natural lactic acid promotes gut health and aids digestion.
- Biotta Breuss® Vegetable Juice, a blend of freshly gathered beetroots, carrots, celery, potatoes and radishes, is featured in The Breuss® Cancer cure as containing all the important vitamins the body needs during purification therapy.