All Cake And Bread Makers Would Love This Heavy Duty Dough Mixer Lift
If you make bread or decorate cakes daily I am pretty sure everyone would love to have a heavy duty dough mixer lift like this.
This is a Rev-A-Shelf full height base cabinet heavy duty mixer lift that not only lifts your heavy duty dough mixer, but also allows you to create a unique storage solution for appliances.
Someone I know, has this storage arrangement in her kitchen and she tells that it makes her KitchenAid dough mixer very handy. It's basically always plugged in and constantly ready to go. People who use it, say the only negative is that it takes up storage space. However, if you are going to own a heavy duty dough mixer, you are going to store it somewhere anyway. It will take up a large space in your cabinet regardless of the way it's stored.
I am currently reading online what people think about this heavy duty dough mixer lift and here is what they say.
" I have this. My mom installed it in our new kitchen I love it," writes one person. "Perfect for a kitchen," writes another.
Some other people say they need to decide if they want to sacrifice that much cabinet space to free up some counter space. Other's have concerns that the cabinet door doesn't close when it's out. They worry about the powder sugar and flour clouds settling inside the cabinet.
Rev-A-Shelf - RAS-ML-HDCR - Full Height Base Cabinet Heavy Duty Mixer Lift
- Package Contents:(1) Heavy Duty Lift (Assist) System and mounting hardware
- Should not be used in cabinets above 21"
- Assembled dimensions: 5" W x 5" D x 5" H
- Can be used with many different widths with a minimum base cabinet frame opening of 12.5"
- Full height cabinet required, simply supply your own custom shelf
- Spring loaded system gently assists the movement of small appliances to counter height