17 Printable Coupon Websites Best for Health Shopping
Using coupons not only help to save money, but also stay healthy. Here are 17 printable best coupon sites you will love for health shopping.
These days it’s important to stay healthy, and smart to save money, so why not combine the two by clipping coupons for healthy foods? For the diligent and savvy internet surfer, and if you are willing to sign up for multiple sites you can get hundreds of money-saving coupons directly to your email inbox and save money on items you already purchase. Some sites will even send directly to your phone in a text. And there are dozens of sites that do the work for you so all you have to do is the initial work of signing up.
17 Best Printable Coupon Sites According to EmaxHealth
1. VoucherBin: is one of the most extensive coupon and deal sites I’ve found with thousands of deals including automotive, kitchen, shoes, gifts, fashion, medical supplies and much more. There’s no signup necessary but you can be notified by email of new deals so it’s worth opting in to save time.
2. Dealslands.co.uk: Uk's most loved voucher code website where you can find latest money saving vouchers from almost all the health & Beauty stores like Boots, Argos and many more. Enjoy the daily savings at your fingertip. Happy savings.
3. Whole Foods – Whole Foods Market believes not only in health but the concept of sustainability and reaching out globally to help communities that supply their products. They also believe in helping local farmers acquire loans, and have other programs that focus on kids health and nutrition as well as supporting school programs. Their associates are also active in community projects.
4. Sprouts – A Farmer’s Market concept in a grocery store with catering, weekly and monthly specials, gift cards, and mobile coupons.
5. Earth Fare – Daily, weekly and monthly deals, as well as a coupon book, recipes, videos and catering along with their very own Earth Fare brands and a Healthy Rewards Card for extra point savings.
6. MamboSprouts – Green living site with great videos on composting, cooking and healthy living. This site offers contests and giveaways, e-coupons, free coupon books and recipes so there’s something for everyone from avid gardener to cook to couponer.
7. RecycleBank – Recyclebank partners with cities and brands to reward residents for helping to make their communities cleaner, greener places.
8. BetterForYou – Awesome coupon site with articles and recipes and daily coupons that equate to hundreds of dollars in savings.
9. The Fresh Market – Great site for recipes, coupons and specials. There stores have the warmth of a local market and over 170 locations. Based out of North Carolina.
10. Coupon Divas – Great source for coupons on gluten free products with links to many other coupon sources.
11. Target – Like Walmart, Target is a one-stop shopping experience with weekly ads and their very own RedCard which gives an extra 5% saving, free shipping and an extra 30 days for returns.
12. Coupons.com – This site has coupons for literally hundreds of stores, restaurants and services, even travel deals and rental cars. Or if you need a new TV they have the best deals.
13. Groupon – Groupon is the ultimate deal finder. I once got 30 bellydance classes for $30! They also have a page just for coupons in addition to their regular deals.
14. Hopster – Hopster offers coupons for home, health, cleaning, baby, green and organic as well as food products. All you have to do is sign up with email of Facebook.
15. Smart Source – No signup required – just go to the site and save money by getting coupons.
16. Redplum – Signup at this site and get printable and downloadable coupons, recipes and learn about local deals.
17. Walmart – Arkansas based global company that sells just about everything, has online shopping and customer service shopping so you can save time, pay online, and just have to pick up your order curbside. (Not available at all locations.)
Even if you don’t think you have time for clipping coupons, this isn’t your grandma’s S&H green stamp book experience but rather a high tech way to stay healthy and save money. It’s easier than you think so get started and save money today at the touch of a button.