Republish EmaxHealth Stories
Unless otherwise noted, you can republish EmaxHealth stories for free in your publication if the following conditions are met. Here’s what you need to know:
- EmaxHealth stories cannot be edited except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style. (For example, “yesterday” can be changed to “last week.")
- If you’re republishing online, the original story page must be identified as such and story must remain unchanged.
- You cannot sell our stories.
- It’s okay to put Emaxhealth stories on pages with ads.
- You can’t republish our material wholesale, or automatically; you need to select stories to be republished individually.
- You must link to the original story at Emaxhealth and the author who wrote the story. – We prefer “Author Name, EmaxHealth.”
If you have questions, contact EmaxHealth.
AdvertisementReporter and Bloggers, Write for EmaxHealth and Get Paid. Click to Contact Us For Details
Keep Your Emergency Medical Info With You
- Include info on allergies, medications and emergency contacts
- NOTE: The Form is Supplied FREE within the Flash Drive (WORD FORMAT- Ready to Fill In)
- Click to buy